- Four pulse channels, each with independent control of delay, width, amplitude, and trigger source.
- Any channel can trigger or gate any other channel with selectable polarity.
- Manual pushbutton and external TTL trigger selection.
- All pulse parameters displayed simultaneously on an LCD display. No scanning through menus to see settings.
- All parameters varied by a single, easy to access optical encoder wheel; fine, smooth control with the feel of analog, but the precision of digital circuitry.
- Each pulse parameter has a separate select key for setting. Multiple keystrokes are not required.
- Automatic increment and decrement of multiplier.