- Four pulse channels, each with independent control of delay, width, amplitude, and trigger source.
- Any channel can trigger or gate any other channel with selectable polarity.
- Manual pushbutton and external TTL trigger selection.
- All pulse parameters displayed simultaneously on an LCD display. No scanning through menus to see settings.
- All parameters varied by a single, easy to access optical encoder wheel; fine, smooth control with the feel of analog, but the precision of digital circuitry.
- Each pulse parameter has a separate select key for setting. Multiple keystrokes are not required.
- Automatic increment and decrement of multiplier.
- Separate summing outputs for channels 1 plus 2 and 3 plus 4.
- Two ways to make pulse trains: 1) Any channel can gate another channel on -or- 2) Combine channels 1 and 3 and/or 2 and 4 for train mode with control of train delay, pulse width, interval, and number of pulses.
- Nonvolatile memory - the PG 4000A can store and recall up to 8 different instrument settings (all parameters).
- Dynamic resolution feature, which enables you to reach precise settings quickly and accurately.
- RS-232 interface.
- LCD backlighting.
PG4000A Digital Stimulator