The ER-1 is a compact, inexpensive, and versatile amplifier which is primarily intended for extracellular use. The ER-1 offers a number of both high and low pass filtering settings and a range of gains. The remote headstage has high impedance differential inputs and includes a bypass relay to connect the electrode to an auxiliary instrument such as a stimulator.
- DC coupled differential headstage
- High input impedance...1000 GigaOhms
- Input range...+1Volt max.
- Capacitance neutralization for noninverting input
- BNC type input connector accepts various electrode holders
- Sharp 4 pole high pass filter settings of DC, .1, 1, 10, 100, and 300 hz