The ER-1 is a compact, inexpensive, and versatile amplifier which is primarily intended for extracellular use. The ER-1 offers a number of both high and low pass filtering settings and a range of gains. The remote headstage has high impedance differential inputs and includes a bypass relay to connect the electrode to an auxiliary instrument such as a stimulator.
- DC coupled differential headstage
- High input impedance...1000 GigaOhms
- Input range...+1Volt max.
- Capacitance neutralization for noninverting input
- BNC type input connector accepts various electrode holders
- Sharp 4 pole high pass filter settings of DC, .1, 1, 10, 100, and 300 hz
- Dc offset control
- Auto zero feature subtracts electrode potential from input before amplification
- Input bypass switch for stimulation
- Gain settings of X100, 200, 500, 1k, 2k, 5k, 10k, and 20k
- Sharp 4 pole low pass filter settings of .1k, .3k, 1k, 3k, 10k, and 30k Hz
- Line frequency notch filter
- Output impedance...50 Ohms
- Low noise...10 microvolt pp at 10KHZ
- External power supply included